Friday, June 15, 2012

The Starting Gate: Cairo Bound

I’m finishing up touches on “Untitled Middle Grade non-fiction project.” Now if that’s not sexy and mysterious, I don’t know what is.

When my agent and I finish the edits, I’ll be first to tell you when it goes to an editor. When it does, we’ll wait for the editors to respond. See? So exciting.

I will be releasing some short stories soon on Amazon and will announce it here.

Oh yeah, and I"m off to Egypt in a week. Well, first I have to go to France, Germany and the Netherlands. I know, it's just awful. I really wish I could get out of it, but I have to go.

Seriously though, I''m working on a larger project, fiction, adult market and am trying to finish that before school starts in the fall. I'm going to school to get my Masters in Linguistics in the fall.
This Suitcase is Trying to Kill Me!
So rather than bore you with all that here, I'm creating a new blog. Writing stuff here. Cairo/Travel stuff there. It's called, This Suitcase Is Trying to Kill Me:
http://graemestone.blogspot.com/

No comments: